Tuesday, June 09, 2009

It is almost finished!

From where do I have to start? ok I will start from about week ago, I know I was very late to informe you about the great news that I have, but believe me if you were in my place, you would have no time to sit on the computer, despite that I work for eight hours per day in front of it, and I could't speak or even to think in a right way.
I'm happy to say that I found a house, I'm so happy, so as my future husband, we are very busy these days, we start to furnish the house and every thing is just amazing. It is a very cute house with a kitchen, two rooms, bathroom, balcony and good corridor. I liked the house, but it was in a bad condition, that's why we needed about a week just to fix the walls and to clean it. We painted the walls with different colors, it looks like a new house now. I went yesterday with my parents and sister to do the cleaning thing, my Lion King was busy since early in the morning in buying the furnitures, washing machine, refrigerator, cooking stove, television, generator, and today a huge sand storm hit us, what? you just can't imgine how bad it ist, I'm watching Baghdad from the fifth floor now, it is completely Café au lait.
We have to clean the house again oh my God.
The count down started, only few days for the big day of my life, I have to buy all the things I need, the wedding dress, the white shoes, oh my God I have a long list to do all the requirments. I don't know when I will take the vacation, and I would be so happy to share some photos with you as soon as possible.
With all those things, I still have the last date with the dentist today, then I have to find a day for make over, I will change my hair color, and prepare my self for every thing.
I have mixed feeling, I can't describe the way I feel, I feel hungry all the time, and I know it is not the right to feel this way as I'm not planning to gain any weight.
I think that's it for the moment, it was a hard day day at work, I can't concentrate anymore, but I promise you that I will be back soon with photos.
take care

11 comments:

Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

Micho sister I'm so happy for you!

Congratulation from the depth of my heart to both of you for your new house which is going to be full of happiness and beautiful children.

As to the balcony, I would call it the balcony of hopes.

Take care,

moonlight said...

1000 mabrook micho :). I am very happy to hear your news and I'm sure you're very happy to. May Allah never seperate you from your lion king. And may your house be filled with happiness.

Violet said...

Michooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mabroook habibti alf alf mabrooook .
I'm so happy for you. you reminded me of my father and mother's journey of life. they had a very hard beginning but now alhamdla all is fine.
please be safe ,girl! and don't eat too much ;)
best wishes for you :)

attawie said...

yay.. mabroooook..
I can't find the right words to say. الله يبارك الكم ان شاء الله و شايفين كل الخير
pleeeeez photos of the coloured walls and the view :D

But please remember to take care of your health, don't get too stressed out and get everything done in a hurry. Enjoy everything and every moment :)

Touta said...

ألف مبرووك

:D :D

as for the sand storm- i like the ones where everything goes orange, it seems unreal and like a dream. :)

best wishes, :)

layal said...

الف مبروك يا ميشو
والله يوفقج ان شاء الله
يجعله منزل مبارك عليكم
وايامكم ان شاء الله كلها افراح

Marshmallow26 said...

Hi Micho,

1000000 mabrook, hope this house will be the first point to start your life from with your hubby..

Good luck dear

David said...

Hi Micho,

I'm glad for you and LionKing that you have found a nice house. :)

I hope you will have a truly wonderful wedding day! Best of luck to you and LionKing!

I will look forward to seeing your pictures. :)

Take care.

Michomeme said...

tKhalid
Moonlight
violet of Mosul
Attawie
Touta
Layal
Marsho
David

Thank you all of you my dear readers, I really don't know to thank you, I'm so proud to have friends like you all. Thank you so much for supporting me it means alot for me.
I wish you all the best ever and wish the singles to me married and the married to have a happy life with their partners.

Back to you soon

Yoda said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

It's my turn now to say " MABROOOOK"
1000 mabrook for you both my dear sister Micho, it was a wish to see you both in golden cage ^_^

I wish you all happiness and good life Inshallah

Best Wishes dear brother and sister LionKing and Micho

Yoda

Yoda said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

It's my turn now to say " MABROOOOK"
1000 mabrook for you both my dear sister Micho, it was a wish to see you both in golden cage ^_^

I wish you all happiness and good life Inshallah

Best Wishes dear brother and sister LionKing and Micho

Yoda